An amateur programmer dealing with embedded system, used to be an architecture student and willing to be a craftsman armed with modern technologies. He spends most of his time in the Embedded Lab of the chair, welding or destroying some electronic stuff. In a time of increasing specialization, He is trying to fill the gaps among different discipline fields. For now, the application of the artificial intelligence in building system is what he is interested in.
· CAAD, ITA, ETH zürich, Switzerland, 2011 ~ , Ph.D
· School of Architecture, Southeast University, Nanjing, China, 2008 – 2011, Master of Architecture
· School of Architecture, Southeast University, Nanjing, China, 2003 – 2008, Bachelor of Architecture
· Walking the Path Out: The Application of Multi‐agent System in Path Route Selection in Mountainous Environment, Proceedings of 8th National Annual Meeting of Postgraduates in Architecture and Urban Planning, Oct. 2010.
· The Sight Line Control and its Application in the Architectural Design Based on Rhinoscript, New Architecture, Dec. 2010.
· School of Architecture, Southeast University, Nanjing, China. 2008
Teaching assistant, CAAD
· Urban Architecture Lab, Architectural Design & Research Institute of Southeast
University, Nanjing, China. 2008 – 2010
Assistant Architect, Summer Intern,
· Architectural Design & Research Institute of Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
Assistant Architect, Summer Intern.
EMAIL: li.li ( at ) arch ( dot ) ethz ( dot ) ch
HOME PAGE: http://ubcode.weebly.com/